Chocolate truffles are a delicious and indulgent dessert that are perfect for any occasion. They are also surprisingly easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients and some basic kitchen tools. In this article, we will be sharing an easy recipe for chocolate truffles that you can make at home.
– 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1/8 tsp. salt
– Cocoa powder, for rolling
1. Place the chopped chocolate in a large heatproof bowl and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
3. Pour the cream mixture over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
4. Gently whisk the chocolate and cream mixture until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture is firm.
6. Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to scoop out small portions of the chocolate mixture and roll them into balls.
7. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder until completely coated.
8. Serve the truffles at room temperature or chilled.
– Chocolate truffles are a delicious and indulgent dessert that are easy to make.
– The ingredients for this recipe include semi-sweet chocolate, heavy cream, vanilla extract, salt, and cocoa powder.
– To make the truffles, heat the cream mixture and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Let it sit for a few minutes, then whisk until smooth.
– Chill the mixture in the refrigerator, then roll into balls and coat with cocoa powder.
– Enjoy the truffles at room temperature or chilled.