Bread Malai Dessert Recipe: 10 minutes Malai Cake
If you crave for dessert but don’t have enough time, try this quick and easy 10-minute Bread Malai Dessert recipe. This instant dessert recipe uses bread slices, milk, cream, and sugar to create a delicious Malai Cake that can be made in minutes.
– Bread Slices – 4
– Milk – 100ml
– Fresh cream – 3 heaping tablespoons
– Sugar – 4 tablespoons
– Saffron – a pinch
1. In a pan, add 100 ml of milk and 4 tablespoons of sugar. Mix it well and keep it on a low flame for 2 minutes till the sugar dissolves. Turn off the flame once done.
2. Take 4 bread slices and remove the crust. Cut them into small pieces.
3. In another pan, add 3 heaping tablespoons of fresh cream and the milk and sugar mixture. Mix well.
4. Add the bread slices to the mixture and let it cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
5. Once done, add a pinch of saffron and mix well.
6. Let it cook for another minute and turn off the flame.
7. Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and garnish with some saffron strands.
8. Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours before serving.
Your 10-minute Bread Malai Dessert is ready!
– Bread Malai Dessert is a quick and easy dessert recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes.
– The recipe uses bread slices, milk, cream, and sugar to create an instant Malai Cake.
– The dessert is garnished with saffron strands for added flavor and visual appeal.
– Chill the dessert for 2 hours before serving for best results.