Are you looking for a quick, easy, and delicious lunch box recipe that’ll keep your kid energized and satisfied throughout the day? Look no further than this chicken and vegetable potato cutlass recipe!
– 2 medium sized potatoes
– 1 boneless chicken breast
– ½ cup mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, beans, corn, peas)
– 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
– 1 teaspoon cumin powder
– 1 teaspoon coriander powder
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– Bread crumbs, as needed
1. Peel and grate the potatoes. Rinse them under cold water and squeeze out all the excess water.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small cubes and marinate with ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
4. Add the mixed vegetables and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Keep aside.
5. In the same pan, add the marinated chicken pieces and saute for 5-6 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
6. Take off the heat and mix the vegetables along with the cooked chicken.
7. Divide the potato mixture into equal portions and shape them into discs.
8. Coat the discs with bread crumbs.
9. Heat the remaining oil in a pan over medium heat.
10. Add the potato cutlass to the hot pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
11. Drain excess oil on a paper towel.
12. Pack in a lunch box with some ketchup on the side.
– Grate and squeeze out water from potatoes
– Marinate chicken and sauté with spices
– Add and sauté mixed vegetables separately
– Mix chicken and vegetables and create potato discs
– Coat with breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown on both sides
– Pack in a lunch box with ketchup on the side.