Unlock the Secrets of an Easy and Irresistible Ground Beef and Pasta Skillet Dinner – A Must-Try Delight!
Do you love ground beef and pasta dishes, but don’t have much time or energy to cook? Do you want to make a delicious and satisfying meal that your whole family will enjoy, without spending hours in the kitchen? If you answered yes to these questions, then you need to try this amazing ground beef and pasta skillet dinner recipe. It’s easy, quick, and full of flavor. You only need one pan, a few simple ingredients, and 30 minutes to whip up this hearty and comforting dish. Read on to discover the secrets of making this mouthwatering meal.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley (optional)
To make this recipe, follow these easy steps:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, breaking it up with a spatula, until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes (if using) to the same skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the beef broth and tomato sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in the macaroni and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the skillet and cover for a few minutes until melted. Garnish with parsley (if using) and serve hot.
- This ground beef and pasta skillet dinner is easy, quick, and delicious.
- You only need one pan, a few simple ingredients, and 30 minutes to make it.
- It’s a hearty and comforting dish that your whole family will love.