PANCAKES banana e avena | Senza zucchero!
Pancakes have always been a go-to breakfast dish for many people. They are quick and easy to make, delicious and can be customized to suit one’s preferences. However, most pancakes are full of sugar and other unhealthy ingredients, making them a not-so-healthy breakfast option. Luckily, there’s a healthier version of the classic pancakes that you can make, and that’s the Banana and Oat Pancakes (PANCAKES banana e avena | Senza zucchero!).
This pancake recipe is not only simple to prepare, but it also doesn’t contain any added sugar, which makes them ideal for those who are trying to watch their sugar intake. These pancakes will keep you feeling full for longer, thanks to the fiber content of both bananas and oats.
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 cup of rolled oats
– 2 eggs
– Pinch of salt
– ½ cup of milk
– 1 tsp of baking powder
– ½ tsp of vanilla extract
– Coconut oil for cooking
1. Begin by mashing your banana using a fork in a large mixing bowl. Ensure it is smooth.
2. Add the oats, eggs, salt, milk, baking powder, and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix everything together until you have a smooth batter.
3. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to allow the oats to soak up some of the liquid.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan or griddle on medium heat and lightly coat it with coconut oil.
5. Using a ladle or a spoon, scoop some batter onto the pan or griddle. You can make your pancakes as small or as big as you’d like.
6. Cook until small bubbles start to form, then use a spatula to flip the pancake over and cook for another minute on the other side.
7. Repeat the process until you have used up all the batter.
8. Serve your pancakes hot with your desired toppings, such as fruit, honey, nuts, or yogurt.
One serving of this banana and oat pancake recipe yields around three pancakes. Here’s the macro-nutrients breakdown per serving:
– Calories: 345
– Protein: 16g
– Fat: 12g
– Carbohydrates: 45g
– Fiber: 7g
– Sugar: 9g
The Banana and Oat Pancakes are a healthy, nutritious and low-sugar breakfast option that’ll leave you feeling satisfied and energized throughout the day. These pancakes are easy to make, can be customized with your favorite toppings and are perfect for those who are health-conscious or watching their sugar intake. They’re a delicious and wholesome alternative to the classic pancake recipe. Enjoy!
– The Banana and Oat Pancakes are a healthier version of the classic pancakes.
– This recipe is quick and easy to make and doesn’t contain any added sugar.
– The pancakes are high in fiber, thanks to the bananas and oats.
– They are low-sugar, ideal for those who are trying to watch their sugar intake.
– The pancakes can be customized with your favorite toppings.
– One serving of this recipe yields around three pancakes, containing 345 calories, 16g protein, 12g fat, 45g carbohydrates, 7g fiber and 9g sugar.