Eggless Chocolate Chunk Pizookie | Best skillet cookie recipe| Bake With Shivesh
Are you dying for a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie but don’t have any eggs? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! This Eggless Chocolate Chunk Pizookie is the perfect solution for satisfying your cravings without the need for eggs in the ingredients. It’s super easy to make and sure to impress even the toughest of cookie critics. So, let’s get started!
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– A pinch of salt
– 1 cup chocolate chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened butter, white granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until well combined and fluffy, using an electric mixer.
3. Add the milk and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl, and beat the ingredients on medium speed until it’s a smooth mixture.
4. In another mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, combining them well.
5. Add the sifted dry ingredients to the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients, and mix for a minute, until everything is incorporated.
6. Add the chocolate chunks to the mixing bowl and fold them into the dough, stirring well.
7. Grease an oven-safe skillet with butter, and spoon the cookie dough in the skillet, spreading it evenly using a spatula.
8. Bake the cookie dough for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown, and the edges are crispy.
9. Once baked, let the skillet sit for 5-10 minutes to cool down before slicing the pizookie.
10. Slice the pizookie into portions, and serve warm, topped with ice cream, whipped cream, or anything else that you like.
And there you have it! A quick and easy eggless chocolate chunk pizookie recipe that won’t fail to impress even the toughest cookie critics.
– Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C)
– Beat butter and sugars together, add milk and vanilla extract
– Sift dry ingredients together
– Add dry ingredients to wet mixture, then fold in chocolate chunks
– Spread cookie dough evenly in a greased skillet
– Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown
– Let cool for 5-10 minutes and slice
– Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream