Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft Chewy – Easy Recipe – SuperSimpleKitchen
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cookie recipe, look no further than these coconut chocolate chip cookies from SuperSimpleKitchen. With a soft and chewy texture and loaded with sweet coconut and chocolate chips, these cookies are sure to become a favorite in your household. Follow these simple steps to create a batch of delectable cookies that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
– 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
– 1 cup white granulated sugar
– 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
– 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter with the white and brown sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture until just combined.
6. Fold in the shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. Drop rounded tablespoons of the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the centers are set.
10. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These coconut chocolate chip cookies are perfect for a variety of occasions, from a sweet treat to enjoy with a cup of tea to a scrumptious dessert to serve at a party. With their soft and chewy texture, they are sure to please any cookie lover. Plus, they are easy to make and can be stored in an airtight container for several days.
– Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
– Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
– Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
– Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
– Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet mixture until just combined.
– Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
– Drop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
– Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
– Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make coconut chocolate chip cookies!