As parents, we are always looking for quick and easy dessert recipes to prepare for our little ones. Luckily, we have just the thing – a yummy and easy-to-make dessert that your kids will surely love! In this article, we will teach you how to make a delicious and simple dessert recipe that your kids can indulge in anytime.
– 1 pack of instant pudding mix
– 2 cups of cold milk
– 1 package of Oreo cookies
1. Crush the Oreos into small bits using a rolling pin or a food processor. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the instant pudding mix and cold milk. Whisk until well combined and thick.
3. Mix in the crushed Oreos into the pudding mixture. Reserve some of the crushed Oreos for topping.
4. Transfer the mixture into small dessert cups or bowls.
5. Sprinkle the remaining crushed Oreos on top of the pudding mixture to give it an additional crunch.
6. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until firm.
7. Serve and enjoy your yummy and quick dessert recipe with your kids!
This quick and easy dessert recipe is not only delicious, but it is also a great bonding activity for you and your kids. This recipe is perfect for an after-school snack or a weekend treat.
Summary of quick and easy dessert recipe for kids:
– Crush Oreo cookies and set aside.
– Mix instant pudding mix with cold milk.
– Add crushed Oreos into the pudding mixture.
– Pour mixture into small cups/bowls.
– Sprinkle remaining Oreos on top of pudding mixture.
– Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
– Serve and enjoy with your kids!