Just 10 Minutes Dessert with Few Ingredients | Instant & Easy Dessert Recipe By Baba Food RRC
Are you craving for something sweet but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? Look no further, as Baba Food RRC has an amazing dessert recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes with a handful of ingredients. This recipe is not only quick and easy but also delicious and satisfying.
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
– 1/2 cup blueberries
– 4-6 Oreo cookies, crushed
1. Begin by preparing the whipped cream. Pour the heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl and add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix using an electric beater until soft peaks form. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
2. add sliced strawberries and blueberries to the whipped cream and fold them gently.
3. Now, crush the Oreo cookies into small pieces and set them aside.
4. Place the berry whipped cream into a serving dish and sprinkle the crushed Oreo cookies on top.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
6. Your delicious dessert is ready to serve!
– Baba Food RRC has an easy and quick dessert recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes with a few ingredients.
– The ingredients include heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, sliced strawberries, blueberries, and crushed Oreo cookies.
– Begin by preparing the whipped cream and folding in the berries before adding the crushed cookies on top.
– The dessert can be refrigerated for 5-10 minutes to chill before being served.