Good Ol’ Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole is a classic, comforting dish that is perfect for a cozy night in or a family dinner. This dish is quick and easy to make, and it can be customized to include your favorite ingredients.
– 8 oz egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup chopped onion
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
4. Add the cooked egg noodles, frozen peas, and chopped onion to the mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when making this delicious casserole:
– You can use any type of pasta you like, but egg noodles work best.
– If you don’t have cream of mushroom soup, you can use cream of chicken soup as a substitute.
– You can add additional vegetables to the casserole, such as broccoli or carrots.
– For extra flavor, you can top the casserole with breadcrumbs before baking.
In conclusion, this Good Ol’ Tuna Noodle Casserole is a delicious and easy dish to make for any occasion. With a few simple ingredients and some creativity, you can make this recipe your own. Try it out for a comforting and satisfying meal.
– Cook egg noodles and set aside
– Combine tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and mayonnaise
– Add cooked egg noodles, frozen peas, and chopped onion
– Season with salt and pepper to taste
– Transfer to baking dish, top with cheese and bake for 25 minutes
– Can use any type of pasta, substitute cream of chicken soup, add additional vegetables, or top with breadcrumbs before baking.