Cheap & Easy Basic Tuna Casserole Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and economical dinner idea? Look no further than this basic tuna casserole recipe. Made with just a few ingredients and ready in under an hour, this dish is sure to become a family favorite.
– 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup milk
– 2 cups cooked egg noodles
– 1 can (12 oz) tuna, drained
– 1 cup frozen peas
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed cream of mushroom soup and milk until smooth.
3. Add cooked egg noodles, tuna, frozen peas, and shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl, and stir to combine.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer the mixture to a greased 9×13 inch casserole dish.
6. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top of the mixture.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the casserole is heated through and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
– This cheap and easy tuna casserole recipe is perfect for a quick and economical dinner.
– It only requires a few ingredients and is ready in under an hour.
– The main ingredients are condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, egg noodles, tuna, frozen peas, cheddar cheese, and breadcrumbs.
– To prepare, simply mix the ingredients together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, transfer to a casserole dish, sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top, and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
– This recipe can be easily customized to suit your tastes by adding different vegetables, spices, or types of cheese.
– It’s a great meal option for busy weeknights or when you need to use up pantry staples.