If you’re looking for a tangy drink with a bit of a kick, the Margarita is a great option. It’s a classic cocktail made with tequila, lime juice, and triple sec, and it’s a favorite choice for many people around the world. The following recipe will teach you how to make the 3x Best Margaritas in the World!
– 2 ounces of tequila (preferably silver or blanco)
– 1 ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice
– 1/2 ounce of Cointreau, triple sec, or any other orange liqueur
– Salt for rimming (optional)
– Ice cubes
– Lime wedge for garnish
1. Start by rimming your glass with salt. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and dip into salt.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, tequila, lime juice, and triple sec. Shake well and strain into your salt-rimmed glass.
3. If preferred, add extra ice cubes to your glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
4. Sip and enjoy the perfect balance of sweet and sour.
– Combine 2 oz tequila, 1 oz lime juice, and 1/2 oz Cointreau or triple sec in a cocktail shaker with ice
– Rim your glass with salt before straining the mixture into it
– Garnish with a lime wedge
– Enjoy your Best Margarita in the World!