Tuna noodle casserole is a classic dish that is both easy to make and delicious. It is a perfect dinner option on a busy weeknight or when you want something comforting and filling. With a few basic ingredients, you can create a satisfying meal that will please the whole family.
To make Tuna Noodle Casserole, you will need:
– 8 ounces of egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Bread crumbs for topping
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook egg noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and transfer the noodles to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add in the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, frozen peas, milk, and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well until everything is well combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Then, transfer the mixture to a greased casserole dish.
6. Top with bread crumbs, and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until it is golden brown and bubbly.
7. Once done, remove from oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Now, you have a delicious and easy Tuna Noodle Casserole that is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a cozy weekend meal.
– Tuna noodle casserole is a classic and comforting meal that is perfect for busy weeknights or cozy weekends.
– To make Tuna Noodle Casserole, you’ll need egg noodles, canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs for topping.
– Cook the egg noodles and mix it with the other ingredients. Then, transfer the mixture to a greased casserole dish and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375°F.
– Let the casserole cool for 5 minutes before serving.