Double Chocolate Muffins: Delicious Dessert That Everyone Will Love!
Muffins are always a fan favorite when it comes to baked treats. They are versatile and can be made in various flavors, but there’s something about chocolate that makes them extra special. That’s where Double Chocolate Muffins come in – a heavenly combination of rich chocolate flavor and delicious texture. In this recipe article, we will walk you through how to make Double Chocolate Muffins that are not only easy but also mouthwatering.
– 1 and 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup milk
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, both sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.
3. In another bowl, whisk together milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. With an ice cream scoop or spoon, divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
7. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top of each muffin for extra deliciousness.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin.
Enjoy your warm, delicious Double Chocolate Muffins!
– Preheat oven to 375°F and line muffin tin with paper liners
– Whisk together dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, both sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) in a mixing bowl.
– Whisk together wet ingredients (milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract) in another bowl.
– Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
– Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
– Divide the batter evenly between muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
– Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
– Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
– Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from tin. Enjoy!