Are you looking for a decadent and easy chocolate dessert recipe that doesn’t require any baking or eggs? Look no further than this Chocolatey & Easy Chocolate Dessert Box Recipe! This no-bake eggless chocolate pudding recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without spending hours in the kitchen.
– 2 cups heavy cream
– 1 cup milk
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup cornstarch
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Chocolate sandwich cookies
– Chocolate chips
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream and milk over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and cornstarch until well combined.
3. Slowly pour the dry mixture into the saucepan with the heated cream and milk. Whisk constantly until the pudding begins to thicken.
4. Remove the pudding from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies and layer the bottom of a dessert box with them.
6. Pour the chocolate pudding over the crushed cookies.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the pudding.
8. Refrigerate the dessert box for at least 2 hours.
9. Once chilled, serve and enjoy!
– This Chocolatey & Easy Chocolate Dessert Box Recipe is a no-bake eggless chocolate pudding.
– It requires only 9 ingredients and takes little effort and time to make.
– Heavy cream, milk, sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, vanilla extract, chocolate sandwich cookies, and chocolate chips are used to make this dessert.
– Crush chocolate sandwich cookies and layer the bottom of the dessert box with them.
– Pour the chocolate pudding over the crushed cookies.
– Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the pudding.
– Refrigerate the dessert box for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
– Enjoy a decadent, chocolatey dessert without spending hours in the kitchen!