Fruit custard is one of the easiest and tastiest desserts you can prepare. This dish consists of a creamy and smooth custard topped with fresh fruits, making it a perfect summer delight or a refreshing end to a heavy meal. In this recipe article, we’ll guide you through the making of this delicious treat, step by step.
– 2 cups of milk
– 3 tablespoons of custard powder
– 4 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 cup of mixed fresh fruits (such as chopped apples, bananas, kiwis, strawberries, and oranges)
1. In a bowl, mix the custard powder and sugar with 1/2 cup of milk until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
2. Heat the rest of the milk in a saucepan, and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once the milk starts bubbling, reduce the heat and pour the custard mixture into the saucepan, stirring continuously.
4. Keep stirring the mixture for about 6-8 minutes until it becomes thick and creamy.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool down to room temperature.
6. Once the custard has cooled down, pour it into a serving dish or individual bowls.
7. Cut the fresh fruits into small pieces and arrange them on top of the custard.
8. Cover the dish or bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until the custard has set.
9. Serve chilled and enjoy this refreshing and delicious dessert!
– Fruit custard is a simple and easy dessert that you can prepare quickly.
– It consists of a creamy custard topped with fresh fruits.
– The recipe requires only a few ingredients, including milk, custard powder, sugar, and mixed fresh fruits.
– To make the custard, you need to mix the custard powder and sugar with some milk, heat the rest of the milk, add the custard mixture, stir continuously, and let it cool down.
– Once the custard has cooled down, you can pour it into a serving dish, add the fruits on top, and refrigerate for a few hours until set.
– Fruit custard is a perfect summer delight or a refreshing end to a heavy meal.