Caramel Egg Pudding Recipe | Dessert Recipe | Without Oven Easy Tasty & Quick Recipe By MK
Looking for a dessert that is easy and quick to make, without an oven? You may want to try making caramel egg pudding. This classic dessert is creamy, smooth, and can be made in less than 30 minutes with simple ingredients.
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
– 2 cups milk
– 1/2 tsp salt
1. Caramelize the sugar: Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Add sugar and let it melt, stirring occasionally until it becomes golden brown. Pour the caramel in a pudding mold, swirl it around to coat the bottom of the mold, and let it cool.
2. Make the egg mixture: In a bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla essence, and salt together. Add milk and stir until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the mold: Strain the egg mixture into the pudding mold. Cover it with aluminum foil.
4. Steam the pudding: Place the mold into a steamer filled with boiling water. Cover the steamer with a lid and let the pudding steam for about 25-30 minutes or until the pudding is set.
5. Cool and serve: Remove the pudding mold from the steamer and let it cool to room temperature. Once the pudding is cooled, run a knife around the edge of the mold to loosen it. Invert the mold onto a plate and gently shake to release the pudding. Drizzle extra caramel sauce on top, if desired.
– Heat sugar in a non-stick pan until it turns golden brown.
– Pour caramel into a pudding mold and let it cool.
– Whisk eggs, vanilla essence, salt in a bowl.
– Add milk to the mixture and stir until well combined.
– Strain the egg mixture into the pudding mold and cover it with aluminum foil.
– Steam the pudding in a steamer for about 25-30 minutes.
– Let the pudding cool and remove it from the mold.
– Drizzle caramel sauce on top, if desired.