Nothing beats the tasty and refreshing feeling of having a cold dessert on a hot day, especially a quick and easy recipe that only takes five minutes to make. In this article, we will be sharing with you Huma in the Kitchen’s 5 Minute Coffee Cold Dessert | No Bake Easy Recipe.
– 2 cups whipping cream
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
– 1 tbsp instant coffee
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 12 chocolate biscuits, crushed
1. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the whipping cream, powdered sugar, instant coffee, and vanilla extract.
2. Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the ingredients until they form stiff peaks. This will take about 3-4 minutes.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, crush the chocolate biscuits using a rolling pin or a food processor.
4. Gently fold in the crushed chocolate biscuits into the whipped cream mixture until they are fully incorporated.
5. Distribute the mixture into serving glasses of your choice.
6. Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
– Mix together whipping cream, powdered sugar, instant coffee, and vanilla extract.
– Beat the mixture until stiff peaks form.
– Crush chocolate biscuits and fold them into the whipped cream mixture.
– Distribute the mixture into serving glasses and chill for at least 30 minutes.