Nama chocolate is a Japanese dessert that has gained popularity all around the globe. It’s a delicious ganache-like chocolate that just melts in your mouth. You might have heard of this dessert before, but did you know that you can make it with only three ingredients? Yes, you heard it right. In this article, we’ll be bringing you an easy recipe for Nama Chocolate, made with just three ingredients.
– 6 ounces (170 g) of high-quality dark chocolate
– 1/2 cup (120 ml) of heavy cream
– 2 tablespoons (30 g) of unsalted butter
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place them in a heatproof bowl.
2. In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat.
3. Once the cream is hot, pour it over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
4. Add the unsalted butter and stir until it’s fully incorporated.
5. Keep stirring the mixture until it cools down and starts to thicken.
6. Once it reaches a thicker consistency, pour the mixture into a lined dish and spread it evenly.
7. Let it chill in the refrigerator for about an hour or until it’s set.
8. Take it out of the fridge and cut it into small pieces.
Now you’re ready to indulge in this delicious Japanese dessert. You can eat it as is, or you can dust it with cocoa powder or sprinkle some nuts on top.
Benefits of making Nama Chocolate:
– It’s effortless to make, with only three ingredients.
– It’s a perfect treat for yourself or your loved ones.
– Nama Chocolate makes for an exquisite dessert to serve at parties or special events.
In summary, Nama chocolate is a Japanese dessert that has gained widespread popularity. This easy recipe for Nama Chocolate requires only three ingredients – chocolate, heavy cream, and unsalted butter. Simply melt the chocolate with the hot cream and mix in the butter until the mixture thickens, leave it to set for an hour in the fridge and you’re done! A quick and easy dessert that’s perfect for sharing with your friends and family.