The Secret to *THE BEST* Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you love baking and always look for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe? You can stop looking because the secret to *THE BEST* chocolate chip cookies is right here. This recipe will be your go-to recipe for any occasion, from a casual afternoon snack to a fancy dinner party dessert.
– 1 cup unsalted butter
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup white sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp salt
– 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the unsalted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add this to the butter mixture and mix well until fully combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
6. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop balls of dough about 2 tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheets. Leaving enough space between each cookie to allow them to spread while baking.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are slightly soft.
8. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Tips and tricks
– Use room temperature ingredients for the best results. Take the butter and eggs out of the fridge at least an hour before baking.
– Don’t overmix the dough. Once the dry ingredients are incorporated, stop mixing.
– Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes if you prefer thicker cookies.
– Use high-quality chocolate chips for a richer flavor.
– Add nuts or chopped candy for variation.
– Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
– Gradually add the eggs and vanilla extract.
– Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
– Fold in chocolate chips.
– Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 10-12 minutes.
– Let it cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!