Soft Batch Cookies: The Ultimate Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you looking for a recipe that will give you soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies? Look no further because this Soft Batch Cookies recipe will satisfy your cravings. This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves soft and chewy cookies as it delivers a perfect texture and delightful taste every single time.
– 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs, at room temperature
– 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
– 3 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups chocolate chips – milk chocolate or semi-sweet
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F
2. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or non-stick baking mats
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then add in the vanilla extract until combined.
5. In another bowl, sift together your dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
6. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
8. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown around the edges.
10. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet.
11. Transfer the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.
12. Once cooled, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
– Preheat oven to 375°F
– Cream butter and sugars, then add eggs and vanilla
– Sift dry ingredients and mix into wet mixture
– Stir in chocolate chips
– Scoop onto baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes
– Let cool on the baking sheet and transfer to wire rack to cool completely
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.