Easter is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than by making these adorable Easter bunny cupcakes? With this brilliant hack, you’ll be able to create the cutest cupcakes in no time at all. Here’s what you’ll need and how to make them.
– Box of cake mix
– Vanilla frosting
– Pink food coloring
– Sprinkles or candy for decoration
1. Preheat your oven and make the cake mix as directed on the box. Pour the batter into cupcake liners and bake according to the instructions.
2. While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the bunny ears by cutting a marshmallow in half diagonally. Dip the sticky side of each half into pink food coloring, shaking off any excess.
3. Once the cupcakes are baked and cooled, frost each one with vanilla frosting.
4. Place the marshmallow ears on top of the frosting and decorate with sprinkles or candy for the eyes, nose, and whiskers.
5. Serve and enjoy your adorable Easter bunny cupcakes!
– Preheat your oven and make cake mix according to instructions.
– Prepare bunny ears by cutting a marshmallow in half diagonally.
– Dip the sticky side into pink food coloring.
– Once the cupcakes cool, frost each one with vanilla frosting.
– Place marshmallow ears on top and decorate with sprinkles or candy.
– Serve and enjoy your cute Easter bunny cupcakes!