Welcome to this recipe post on creating easy strawberry dessert cups using only a few ingredients! We will guide you through the steps to make this delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion. The best part? The full recipe is available in videos that you can follow easily!
– ½ cup of organic granulated sugar
– 1 package of phyllo dough
– 2 cups of fresh strawberries
– 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 1 can of whipped cream
– Mint leaves for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Start by preparing your phyllo dough cups. Take a muffin tin and with cooking spray grease the cups. Cut phyllo dough into small squares that would fit in the muffin cups.
3. Take one square of phyllo dough and gently press it into one of the greased muffin cups, leaving the corners sticking out. Repeat with the remaining squares, building several layers until each cup is filled. Brush melted butter over the tops and edges of each cup.
4. Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until the phyllo cups are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
5. While the phyllo cups are cooling, prepare your strawberries by washing and slicing. Mix the strawberries with granulated sugar and lemon juice in a bowl.
6. Once the cups are cool, spoon the strawberry mixture into each cup. Then, top with whipped cream.
7. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
– Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
– Grease muffin cups with cooking spray and cut phyllo dough into small squares.
– Build phyllo dough cups by layering and brushing melted butter over each layer.
– Bake phyllo cups in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
– Mix sliced strawberries with lemon juice and granulated sugar.
– Spoon strawberry mixture into each phyllo cup, then top with whipped cream.
– Garnish with mint leaves for a little extra flavor!