Super Bowl parties offer a great opportunity to indulge in delicious snacks, including cookies! Whether you’re a fan of the game or not, these Super Bowl cookies are the perfect way to celebrate the occasion. With just a few simple decorating techniques, you can turn plain cookies into a fun and festive treat!
– Sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
– White royal icing
– Green food coloring
– Milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature indicated on your cookie dough packaging or in your recipe.
2. Roll out your cookie dough to your desired thickness and use a football shaped cookie cutter to cut out your cookies.
3. Place your cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat, and bake them according to your recipe or until they are lightly golden around the edges. Allow to cool completely.
4. In a small bowl, mix together your white royal icing and green food coloring until you achieve the desired shade of green for the football field.
5. Use a knife or small spatula to spread a thin layer of green icing over each cookie.
6. Next, use a toothpick to score a line across the center of the cookie, dividing it into two halves. Then, score smaller lines across each half to create the look of a football field.
7. Use milk chocolate chips to create the football shape in the center of each cookie. Place two chocolate chips vertically in the middle, with one chip horizontally crossing over them to create the laces.
8. Allow your cookies to dry completely before serving.
– Preheat oven and cut the cookie dough with football-shaped cookie cutter
– Bake and let them cool
– Mix white royal icing with green food coloring and apply in each cookie
– Score lines to create the football field
– Add milk chocolate chips to the center for the football laces
– Allow to dry completely before serving