As a busy individual, you might not have the luxury of spending hours in the kitchen to make desserts. Luckily, there are quick and easy dessert recipes that you can make in just 10 minutes! In this article, we will be sharing a delicious bread malai recipe that requires only a few simple ingredients and minimal effort.
– 4 slices of bread
– 1 cup of milk
– 4 tablespoons of condensed milk
– 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder
– 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios for garnish
1. Cut the edges of the bread and slice them into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once it boils, add the condensed milk and cardamom powder.
4. Mix well until the condensed milk is fully incorporated into the milk mixture.
5. Turn down the heat to low and add the bread pieces to the milk mixture.
6. Let the bread cook in the milk for about 3-4 minutes or until it becomes soft and absorbs the milk mixture.
7. Once done, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
8. Once cooled, transfer the bread and milk mixture to a serving dish and garnish it with chopped pistachios.
And there you have it – a delicious and easy bread malai dessert recipe ready in just 10 minutes! This recipe can serve as a great end to your meal or as a simple and quick snack.
– Cut bread into bite-sized pieces
– Boil milk and add condensed milk and cardamom powder
– Add bread pieces to the milk mixture and let it cook for 3-4 minutes
– Let the mixture cool down and garnish it with chopped pistachios