Eid Milad ul Nabi is a special occasion for Muslims all around the world. It commemorates the birthday of Prophet Muhammad and is celebrated with much zeal and enthusiasm. One of the highlights of this occasion is the delicious and mouthwatering desserts that people prepare for their loved ones. In this article, we will share a quick and easy creamy dessert recipe that will be a perfect addition to your Eid Milad ul Nabi celebrations.
• 1 Cup of heavy whipping cream
• 2 cups of plain Greek yogurt
• ½ cup of granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• Fresh fruits of your choice (strawberries, kiwis, bananas, grapes)
1) In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until it becomes light and fluffy.
2) In the same bowl, add the Greek yogurt, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) Cut the fresh fruits of your choice into small bite-sized pieces.
4) In a separate bowl, add the fruit pieces and mix them with a little sugar to bring out their sweetness.
5) Take two to three small dessert bowls and layer the creamy yogurt mixture and the fresh fruits alternatively.
6) Once you reach the top, add the remaining fruits on top for garnish.
7) Chill the dessert for an hour in the fridge before serving.
Your delicious and healthy creamy dessert is now ready to be served at your Eid Milad ul Nabi celebrations. This dessert is perfect for those who love sweet and creamy desserts but don’t want to indulge in something too heavy.
• A delicious and healthy creamy dessert recipe for Eid Milad ul Nabi
• Perfect for those who enjoy sweet desserts without being too heavy
• Made with heavy whipping cream, Greek yogurt, sugar, and fresh fruits
• Easy to make and can be chilled beforehand to save time
• Can be garnished with additional fruit slices for added flair.