As we all know, baking can be time-consuming and can require some level of expertise in the kitchen. However, there are some desserts that require zero baking and can be just as delicious! In this article, we will be sharing four easy no-bake dessert cup recipes that are not only eggless but also extremely yummy.
1. Oreo Cheesecake Cups
– 16 Oreo cookies (crushed)
– 1/2 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
2. Add in heavy whipping cream and mix until well combined and fluffy.
3. Arrange the crushed Oreo cookies at the bottom of the cup.
4. Spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the cookies.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
6. Serve chilled and enjoy!
2. Strawberry Yogurt Parfait Cups
– 1 cup Greek yogurt
– 1 cup diced strawberries
– 1/4 cup granola
– 1 tbsp honey
1. In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt and honey until combined.
2. Place a spoonful of the yogurt mixture at the bottom of the cup.
3. Top with diced strawberries.
4. Add a layer of granola on top of the strawberries.
5. Repeat these steps until the cup is full.
6. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
3. Peanut Butter Cup
– 1/4 cup peanut butter
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
– 1/4 cup heavy cream or whole milk
– 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix well.
2. Add heavy cream or whole milk and stir until well combined.
3. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
4. Layer the peanut butter mixture and melted chocolate in the cup.
5. Repeat until the cup is full.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
4. Mango Coconut Cream Cup
– 1/2 cup coconut cream
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 ripe mango
– 1/2 cup whipped cream
1. In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream and sugar over medium heat.
2. Stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Cut mango into cubes.
5. Layer mango and whipped cream in the cup.
6. Pour coconut cream mixture on top of the layers.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
In conclusion, these eggless, no-bake dessert cup recipes are easy to make and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. These are perfect desserts for a summer getaway or a weekend treat. So go ahead and try these recipes now – you won’t regret it!
– Oreo Cheesecake Cups: crushed Oreo cookies, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream
– Strawberry Yogurt Parfait Cups: Greek yogurt, diced strawberries, granola, honey
– Peanut Butter Cup: peanut butter, powdered sugar, heavy cream or whole milk, chocolate chips
– Mango Coconut Cream Cup: coconut cream, sugar, mango, whipped cream