Tuna Tetrazzini is a classic Italian-American dish that has been enjoyed for generations. This 1-minute recipe video from the ONIE Project shows you how to make a quick and easy version of this delicious pasta dish.
– 8 oz spaghetti
– 1 can (12 oz) tuna, drained
– 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Parsley (optional)
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, grated Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
3. Add the drained tuna to the saucepan and stir to coat in the sauce.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti to the saucepan and stir to combine with the tuna and sauce. Heat the mixture over low heat for a few minutes, until heated through.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired, and serve hot.
– Cook spaghetti according to package directions and set aside.
– Combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in a saucepan.
– Add drained tuna and cook spaghetti to the saucepan and stir until heated through.
– Season with salt and pepper to taste.
– Garnish with parsley, if desired, and serve hot.