Tuna casserole is a classic, comforting dish that’s perfect for a quick and easy dinner. And with this easy tuna casserole recipe, you can have a delicious meal on the table in under 30 minutes!
– 8 oz egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, and frozen peas. Stir everything together until it’s evenly mixed.
4. Add the cooked egg noodles to the bowl and stir them in as well.
5. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
7. In another bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs with a tablespoon of melted butter or olive oil.
8. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top of the cheese.
9. Bake the casserole for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Easy tuna casserole recipe is a quick and comforting classic dish perfect for dinner.
– Ingredients include egg noodles, canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup, frozen peas, shredded cheddar cheese, and breadcrumbs.
– Cook the egg noodles, mix all other ingredients, bake for 20-25 minutes, and let cool before serving.
– Salt and pepper to taste, and top with a buttery breadcrumb mixture. Enjoy!