Milk barfi is a traditional Indian sweet that is enjoyed by everyone. It is a dairy-based dessert that is made using milk powder, sugar and ghee. If you are a dessert lover and want to try your hand at making this sweet treat, then you have come to the right place. Here is an easy milk barfi recipe that you can prepare at home without any hassle.
• 2 cups of milk powder
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 1/3 cup of ghee
• 1/2 cup of milk
1. Take a non-stick pan and melt the ghee on medium heat.
2. Once the ghee has melted, add the milk powder and mix well to combine.
3. Keep stirring the mixture for 2-3 minutes until the milk powder turns slightly brown in color.
4. Now, add the sugar and mix well until they are combined.
5. Pour in the milk and continue to stir the mixture until all the ingredients are well mixed.
6. Cook on low heat for 5-6 minutes.
7. The mixture will start to thicken and come together in the form of a dough-like consistency.
8. Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a greased plate or tray.
9. Flatten it with a spatula and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
10. Once cooled, cut the barfi into desired shapes and sizes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
• Milk barfi is a traditional Indian sweet that is made using milk powder, sugar and ghee.
• It is a dairy-based dessert that is enjoyed by everyone.
• To prepare easy milk barfi recipe: melt ghee, add milk powder, sugar, stir for 2-3 minutes, add milk and cook on low for 5-6 minutes.
• Transfer mixture to greased tray, flatten with spatula and let it cool.
• Cut barfi into desired shapes and sizes and serve.
With this easy milk barfi recipe, you can impress your family and friends with your culinary skills. It is an easy dessert recipe that is perfect for any occasion or festival. So try out this recipe at home and indulge in its rich and creamy taste.