Easy Game Day Appetizers | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K
Game days are the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious appetizers while cheering on your favorite team. If you’re looking for some easy and delicious game day appetizer ideas, look no further than Sam the Cooking Guy.
In his latest video, Sam shares three mouth-watering appetizers that are perfect for game day:
1. BBQ Meatballs
– Start with pre-cooked meatballs (either homemade or store-bought)
– In a separate pan, mix BBQ sauce with grape jelly and heat until combined
– Pour the sauce over the meatballs and heat until warm
– Serve with toothpicks for easy snacking
2. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
– Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes
– Fill with cream cheese and chives
– Wrap each jalapeno half with a slice of bacon
– Bake in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes
– Serve hot
3. Loaded Nacho Fries
– Cook french fries according to package instructions
– Top with cheese sauce, cooked ground beef, sliced jalapenos, diced tomatoes, and sliced green onions
– Bake in the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted
– Serve with sour cream and guacamole on the side
These three game day appetizers are sure to impress your guests and can be easily made ahead of time. Enjoy the game and happy snacking!
– BBQ Meatballs: pre-cooked meatballs, BBQ sauce and grape jelly, heat until warm and serve with toothpicks.
– Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers: jalapenos in halves, filled with cream cheese and chives, wrapped with bacon slices and bake.
– Loaded Nacho Fries: Cook French fries, top with cheese sauce, cooked ground beef, sliced jalapenos, diced tomatoes, and sliced green onions, bake in the oven and serve with guacamole and sour cream.