If you’re looking for a sweet and simple dessert that can be whipped up in no time, this easy and delicious Banoffee Pie Cup is the perfect recipe for you! Plus, it can be made without condensed milk. Here’s how:
– 2 bananas
– 2 cups heavy cream
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until it resembles a coarse sand.
2. Place the graham cracker mixture evenly in the bottom of a cup or jar.
3. Slice the bananas and layer them on top of the graham cracker mixture.
4. Whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
5. Spoon or pipe the whipped cream on top of the banana layer.
6. Drizzle caramel sauce over the whipped cream.
7. Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
If you prefer a more firm texture for the mixture, you can mix in gelatin powder before chilling. Plus, you can always add more caramel sauce after chilling so you can enjoy more of its sweetness.
– This Banoffee Pie Cup recipe can be made without condensed milk.
– Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to make a crust.
– Layer sliced bananas on top of the crust.
– Whip heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
– Pipe whipped cream on top of the banana layer.
– Drizzle with caramel sauce.
– Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.