Mango Panna Cotta Recipe: An Easy, No-Bake Dessert Recipe
If you are looking for a delightful and refreshing dessert that requires minimum effort, Mango Panna Cotta is the dessert of your dreams. This classic Italian dessert is perfect for a hot summer day and can be prepared with just a few simple ingredients. This Mango Panna Cotta recipe is easy to follow and sure to impress your family and guests.
1 cup of fresh mango puree
2 cups of heavy cream
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of water
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin over 1/4 cup of cold water. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes to dissolve.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream and sugar over medium heat. Stir continuously until the sugar is dissolved, and the mixture is almost boiling.
3. Add the dissolved gelatin mixture and vanilla extract to the saucepan, and stir until everything is combined.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and add the mango puree. Mix it well until it is fully incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into individual dessert bowls or glasses.
6. Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes before placing it in the refrigerator. Cover the bowls or glasses with cling wrap and chill for at least 3-4 hours or until firm.
7. Before serving, top the Mango Panna Cotta with fresh mango slices or whipped cream.
– Mango Panna Cotta is a classic Italian dessert that is perfect for hot summer days.
– The recipe requires a few simple ingredients such as fresh mango puree, heavy cream, unflavored gelatin, sugar, and vanilla extract.
– The preparation involves dissolving gelatin, heating heavy cream and sugar, adding mango puree, pouring into individual bowls or glasses, and letting them chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
– This easy no-bake dessert can be elevated with toppings such as fresh mango slices or whipped cream.
– Mango Panna Cotta is a refreshing dish that is sure to impress your guests without requiring much effort.