Beef stew is a hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for fall and winter months. It is the perfect dish to warm you up on a cold day, and it is easy to make too. In this article, I will be sharing with you a crazy flavorful beef stew recipe that uses beef tenderloin and is without wine.
– 2 lbs of beef tenderloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 4 cups of beef stock
– 1 cup of carrots, chopped
– 1 cup of celery, chopped
– 1 cup of potatoes, diced
– 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
– 2 tbsp of tomato paste
– 1 tsp of dried thyme
– 1 tsp of dried parsley
– 1 tsp of paprika
– 1 bay leaf
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tbsp of olive oil
1. Heat up a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
2. Add olive oil to the pot and allow it to get hot.
3. Add the beef tenderloin to the pot and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the beef until it is browned on all sides, then remove it from the pot and set it aside.
5. Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook until they are softened.
6. Add the tomato paste, thyme, parsley, paprika, and bay leaf to the pot and stir well.
7. Add the beef stock to the pot and stir well.
8. Add the beef back to the pot and stir well.
9. Add the carrots, celery, potatoes, and mushrooms to the pot and stir well.
10. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer for about 2 hours or until the beef and vegetables are tender.
– Beef stew is a hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for fall and winter months.
– This crazy flavorful beef stew recipe uses beef tenderloin and is without wine.
– Start by browning the beef and then set it aside.
– Use the same pot to cook onions, garlic, and spices.
– Add the beef back to the pot with beef stock and vegetables.
– Simmer for about 2 hours or until everything is tender.