The BEST Margarita Two Ways!
Margarita is one of the most popular and delicious cocktails around the world. It is a classic drink made with tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur, and it perfectly balances sweet, sour, and salty flavors. In this recipe, we will show you how to make the BEST margarita two ways: classic and frozen.
– 2 oz. tequila
– 1 oz. lime juice
– 1 oz. orange liqueur (Cointreau, Triple Sec, or Grand Marnier)
– Lime wedges
For the classic margarita:
1. Fill a shaker with ice.
2. Add tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur.
3. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
4. Rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and dip it into a shallow dish of salt.
5. Strain the mixture into the glass over ice.
6. Garnish with a lime wedge.
For the frozen margarita:
1. Blend tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur with ice in a blender until smooth.
2. Rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and dip it into a shallow dish of salt.
3. Pour the mixture into the glass.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge.
– Use a good quality tequila for the best flavor.
– If you like your margarita sweeter, add a splash of simple syrup or agave nectar.
– For a spicier kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or jalapeño slices to the mixture.
– For a fruity twist, add some fresh fruit puree or juice to the mixture before blending.
– Experiment with different types of salt, such as smoked or infused salts, for a unique flavor.
– Use frozen glasses to keep your margarita cold.
In summary, the best margarita can be made in two ways: classic and frozen. Both are delicious, refreshing, and perfect for any occasion. To make a classic margarita, shake tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur with ice, and garnish with a lime wedge. To make a frozen margarita, blend the same ingredients with ice until smooth, and garnish with a lime wedge. Don’t forget to add salt to the rim of the glass for the perfect taste. Enjoy!