Are you looking for a regal cake that stands out from the rest? Look no further than the Royal Cake! This cake has a king-themed design and is perfect for any celebration. Whether you’re hosting a children’s party, a wedding, or a special event, this cake will be a hit. Follow these simple steps to create your own Royal Cake.
– Cake mix (your choice of flavor)
– Vanilla extract
– Gel food coloring (yellow, red, and blue)
– Fondant (blue, yellow, and white)
– Gold luster dust
– Edible glue
– Piping bag
– Piping tip (star-shaped)
1. Preheat your oven according to the cake mix instructions. Grease up an 8-inch cake pan and set it aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract.
3. Divide the batter into three equal parts. Add a few drops of gel food coloring (yellow, red, and blue) to each part and mix well.
4. Pour each colored batter into the prepared cake pan, one at a time, and bake according to the cake mix instructions.
5. Once the cake has baked, remove it from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack.
6. While the cake is cooling, roll out the fondant into a thin, flat sheet. Cut out various shapes using a sharp knife, such as crowns, stars, and stripes. Use the edible glue to attach them to the cake in the desired pattern.
7. In a small bowl, mix a small amount of gold luster dust with a few drops of water. Use a small paintbrush to paint the gold mixture onto the fondant accents for a stunning metallic finish.
8. Using the star-shaped piping tip, pipe a decorative border around the top and bottom edges of the cake with yellow or blue frosting.
9. Finally, place a fondant crown on top of the cake to complete the Royal Cake look.
Congratulations! Your Royal Cake is complete and ready to be served. Enjoy the compliments and admiration that it will surely receive.
– Make cake batter and divide into three parts.
– Add gel food coloring to each part and bake in a greased pan according to the mix instructions.
– Cut out fondant shapes in different colors and attach them to the cake with edible glue.
– Paint the fondant accents with gold luster dust mixed with water.
– Pipe a decorative border on the top and bottom edges of the cake with a star-shaped tip.
– Place a fondant crown on top of the cake.