If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make, try making mini cheesecakes. A great dessert for parties, special occasions or just a sweet treat for yourself, these mini cheesecakes are quick and simple to prepare. This recipe makes about 12 mini cheesecakes, depending on the size of your muffin tin.
– 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 2 tbsp melted butter
– 2 tbsp sugar
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
3. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among them, pressing the mixture down firmly.
4. Bake the crust for 5 minutes and remove it from the oven.
5. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
6. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until just combined.
7. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the crusts, filling each liner about 3/4 full.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden and the centers are set.
9. Remove from the oven and let the cheesecakes cool completely in the muffin tin.
10. Once cooled, chill the cheesecakes in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
11. Serve and enjoy!
– Preheat the oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
– Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar, divide evenly among cupcake liners, press down firmly and bake for 5 minutes.
– Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth, add egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
– Spoon cheesecake mixture into liners, filling each 3/4 full.
– Bake for 20-25 minutes, cool completely and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.