Easter Dirt Cake: 4 Simple Steps!
If you’re looking for a fun and festive dessert to make this Easter, look no further than the Easter Dirt Cake! This delicious and easy-to-make dessert is perfect for any Easter celebration, and is sure to impress your family and friends. Here is a step-by-step guide to making this festive treat.
– 1 package Oreo cookies
– 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
– 2 cups milk
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 3 cups milk
– 16 oz Cool Whip
– Easter candy, such as Peeps and jelly beans
Step 1: Prepare the Pudding
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the instant pudding mix with 2 cups of milk until it is smooth and has thickened. Set aside.
Step 2: Prepare the Cream Cheese Mixture
In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar until it is light and fluffy. Slowly add in the 3 cups of milk and beat until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
Step 3: Combine and Layer the Ingredients
Crush the Oreos into small pieces using a food processor or by placing them in a plastic bag and breaking them with a rolling pin. Add the crushed Oreos to the cream cheese mixture and stir until they are evenly distributed.
In a 9×13 inch pan, create a layer of the Oreo mixture followed by a layer of the pudding, then a layer of Cool Whip. Continue alternating layers, ending with a layer of Cool Whip on top.
Step 4: Decorate the Cake
To make the cake look like “dirt,” sprinkle crushed Oreos over the top of the Cool Whip layer. Add Easter candy, such as Peeps and jelly beans, on top for a festive touch. Chill the cake in the fridge for at least an hour or until firm before serving.
– Prepare instant pudding mix with 2 cups of milk
– Beat cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar before adding in 3 cups of milk
– Combine crushed Oreos with cream cheese mixture in a 9×13 inch pan, alternating layers of Oreo mixture, pudding, and Cool Whip
– Decorate with more crushed Oreos and Easter candy before chilling in the fridge for at least an hour.