If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes, look no further than this 1 liter milk based recipe from BaBa Food RRC Chef Rizwan. Not only is it delicious, it’s also educational! Here’s everything you need to know:
– 1 liter milk
– 6 tablespoons sugar
– 3 tablespoons cornstarch
– 2 tablespoons rose water
– 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
– 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1. Add 1 liter of milk to a large pot and heat on medium-high heat until it starts to simmer.
2. In a separate small bowl, mix together 6 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
3. Slowly add the sugar-cornstarch mixture to the simmering milk, whisking constantly to ensure there are no lumps.
4. Continue to cook the mixture for about 4-5 minutes until it thickens, stirring occasionally.
5. Once the mixture has thickened, remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons of rose water.
6. Pour the mixture into a large serving dish and top with 2 tablespoons of chopped pistachios and 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds.
7. Refrigerate until cool and serve.
Some important tips to keep in mind:
– Be sure to whisk the sugar-cornstarch mixture into the simmering milk slowly to avoid lumps.
– Stir the mixture occasionally as it thickens to ensure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
– You can add other toppings like dried fruit or chocolate chips for added flavor.
– Heat 1 liter of milk in a pot until it’s simmering
– Mix together 6 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of cornstarch in a separate bowl
– Add the sugar-cornstarch mixture to the simmering milk and cook for 4-5 minutes until it thickens
– Remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons of rose water
– Pour into a serving dish and top with 2 tablespoons of chopped pistachios and 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds
– Refrigerate until cool and serve.