Margarita – Tequila Cocktail selber mixen – Schüttelschule by Banneke
Are you tired of the same old drinks at your parties? Would you like to impress your guests with a delicious and refreshing cocktail? Look no further than the classic Margarita! And with the help of Banneke’s Schüttelschule, you can make this tequila-based cocktail right in your own home.
– 2 oz. Tequila
– 1 oz. Lime juice
– ¾ oz. Simple syrup
1. Rim your glass with salt by rubbing a lime wedge around the edge of the glass and then dipping it into a small bowl of salt.
2. Fill your shaker with ice.
3. Add your Tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup to the shaker.
4. Shake the contents for about 10 to 15 seconds.
5. Strain the contents into your salt-rimmed glass over ice.
6. Garnish with a lime wedge or wheel.
– For the best Margarita, use high-quality tequila.
– To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Let cool before using.
– If you prefer a sweeter Margarita, adjust the simple syrup measurement to taste.
– Don’t skip the salt rim as it enhances the flavor of the drink.
– Rim the glass with salt.
– Fill shaker with ice.
– Add Tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup.
– Shake for 10-15 seconds.
– Strain into glass over ice.
– Garnish with lime.