In this episode of ChefBoyQuincy, we will be learning how to make a delicious Tuna and Chips Casserole. This recipe is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or a quick lunch option. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 2 cans of tuna (drained)
– 1 bag of potato chips (crushed)
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Fold in the frozen peas.
4. Add the crushed potato chips and mix until well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
This Tuna and Chips Casserole is a quick and simple dish that is perfect for busy weeknights. Here are some key takeaways to help you master this recipe:
– Use high quality canned tuna for the best flavor.
– Don’t overcook the casserole, as it can become dry and tough.
– Experiment with different types of potato chips for a fun twist on this classic recipe.
– Serve with a side salad or bread for a complete meal.