The Superbowl is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with your favorite game-day snack – nachos! However, if you want to take it to the next level, why not try the Ultimate Superbowl Nachos Challenge and create the most epic nachos dish ever?! This recipe is not for the faint-hearted or calorie-conscious, as it contains over 10,000 calories, but it’s perfect for sharing with friends and family while watching the game.
– 5 lbs of tortilla chips
– 2 lbs of ground beef
– 1 can of refried beans
– 1 can of black beans
– 1 jar of salsa
– 1 jar of queso dip
– 1 jar of guacamole
– 1 cup of sliced jalapeños
– 1 cup of sliced black olives
– 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
– 2 cups of sour cream
– 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
– 1 tablespoon of chili powder
– 1 tablespoon of cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef until browned, drain any excess fat and season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a separate pot or microwave-safe container, heat up the refried beans and black beans.
4. On a large baking sheet or platter, spread out the tortilla chips evenly.
5. Drizzle the queso dip and salsa on top of the chips, making sure to cover as much surface area as possible.
6. Add the beans and ground beef on top of the chips.
7. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of the beef.
8. Add the sliced jalapeños and black olives on top of the cheese.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Remove from the oven and add dollops of guacamole and sour cream on top of the nachos, sprinkling chopped cilantro all over.
11. Serve immediately and enjoy!
– Preheat the oven to 375°F.
– Cook ground beef until browned (season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper), set aside.
– Heat up refried beans and black beans.
– Spread tortilla chips evenly, drizzle with salsa and queso dip.
– Add cooked ground beef and beans on top, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
– Add sliced jalapeños and black olives.
– Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Serve with dollops of guacamole and sour cream and chopped cilantro.