Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
If you’re looking for a classic comfort food dish that’s also easy to make, you can never go wrong with Tuna Noodle Casserole. This delicious dish will remind you of your childhood and bring back warm memories while also being a nutritious meal. So, let’s dive right into the recipe and learn how to make it.
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 2 cups of wide egg noodles
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup of chopped onion
– 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 tbsp of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain the noodles and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the chopped onion until soft.
4. Add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, and pepper to the saucepan. Stir until the mixture is well combined.
5. Add the drained canned tuna and frozen peas to the saucepan. Cook for a few minutes or until the peas are warmed through.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked egg noodles with the tuna mixture.
7. Transfer the mixture to a greased casserole dish.
8. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of the casserole.
9. Spread bread crumbs on top of the cheese.
10. Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread crumbs are golden and crispy.
11. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic comfort food dish that’s easy to make and nutritious.
– The recipe calls for canned tuna, wide egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, frozen peas, milk, bread crumbs, onion, and shredded cheddar cheese.
– The dish is baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread crumbs are golden and crispy.
– You can also add other ingredients such as mushrooms or celery to the recipe to make it your own.