Toblerone Cheesecake: An Easy Dessert Recipe
Cheesecake is a classic dessert that pleases everyone. It can be rich, creamy, and indulgent or light and refreshing, depending on the recipe you choose. If you love Toblerone, you’ll enjoy this easy dessert recipe that combines your favorite chocolate with the silky texture of cheesecake. Here’s what you need and how to make it:
– 200g of Digestive biscuits, crushed
– 80g of Butter, melted
– 600g of Cream cheese, at room temperature
– 250g of Caster sugar
– 200g of Toblerone, melted
– 4 Large eggs, at room temperature
– 250ml of Thickened cream
– Extra Toblerone, to decorate
1. Preheat your oven to 160°C. Grease a 20cm springform cake tin or line it with baking paper.
2. Combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of the tin, using your fingers or the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Stir in the melted Toblerone until well combined.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Finally, stir in the thickened cream until just combined.
5. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, smoothing the top with a spatula.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set around the edge but still slightly wobbly in the middle.
7. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for another hour to cool down gradually. This will prevent cracks from forming on the surface.
8. Once cooled, remove the cheesecake from the oven and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
9. To serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and top with extra Toblerone, chopped or grated.
– Combine crushed Digestive biscuits and melted butter, and press into a greased springform cake tin.
– Beat cream cheese and sugar, and stir in melted Toblerone, eggs, and thickened cream.
– Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and bake at 160°C for 50-60 minutes.
– Let the cheesecake cool down slowly in the switched-off oven, then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
– Top with extra Toblerone pieces to serve.