The Super Bowl is the biggest event in American sports and for many, it’s all about the food. If you want the ultimate game day feast to impress your guests, look no further than the 14,000 calorie Super Bowl Game Day Feast by BeardMeatsFood. Here’s how to make it:
1. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers: Preheat your oven to 375°F. Cut jalapeños in half and remove the seeds. Stuff each half with cream cheese and wrap with bacon. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes until the bacon is crispy.
2. Triple Cheeseburger Nachos: Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Spread tortilla chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle the cooked beef over the chips. Add shredded cheddar, mozzarella, and pepper jack cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
3. Sticky Honey BBQ Wings: Preheat your oven to 400°F. Combine honey, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl. Toss chicken wings in the sauce until fully coated. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 35-40 minutes until crispy.
4. Fried Chicken waffles and maple syrup: Preheat your frying pan to about 350°F. Cut chicken breasts into chunks, dip in egg wash, and coat in flour. Fry the chicken for about 6-7 minutes until golden brown. Serve on top of waffles, drizzled with maple syrup.
5. Philly Cheesesteak Jalapeño Poppers: Preheat your oven to 400°F. Cut jalapeños in half and remove the seeds. In a frying pan, cook sliced steak, onions, and green peppers. Stuff each jalapeño half with provolone cheese and then with the steak mixture. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. BBQ Pulled Pork Mac n’ Cheese: Cook your preferred mac and cheese according to the package directions. Add in shredded BBQ pulled pork and mix well. Transfer it to a baking dish and top with additional cheese. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs: Preheat your oven to 350°F. Wrap each hot dog with bacon and place on a baking sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes until the bacon is crispy.
8. Cinnamon Roll Bacon Bombs: Preheat your oven to 375°F. Cut cinnamon rolls in half and flatten them out. Wrap each half around a cooked piece of bacon. Bake for about 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
9. Beer: No Super Bowl feast is complete without a cold beer to wash it all down. Choose your favorite brand and keep them chilled.
– Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
– Triple Cheeseburger Nachos
– Sticky Honey BBQ Wings
– Fried Chicken waffles and maple syrup
– Philly Cheesesteak Jalapeño Poppers
– BBQ Pulled Pork Mac n’ Cheese
– Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
– Cinnamon Roll Bacon Bombs
– Cold Beers