Keto Tuna Casserole Recipe for Weight Loss and Low-Carb Diet
If you’re on a keto diet and looking for a comfort food, this tuna casserole recipe is the answer. This dish is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, potluck or will make delicious leftovers for lunch the next day. It is low in carbs, high in protein and healthy fats, and is easy to prepare.
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 1/2 cup of diced celery
– 1/4 cup of diced onion
– 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (sugar-free)
– 1/4 cup of sour cream (full-fat)
– 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried parsley
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill
– 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 small zucchini, diced
– 1 small yellow squash, diced
– 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, parsley, dill, and paprika.
3. Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
4. Add diced zucchini and yellow squash to the bottom of the casserole dish.
5. Pour the tuna mixture over the zucchini and squash.
6. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly on top.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
This keto tuna casserole is low carb, gluten-free, and a great source of protein and healthy fats. One serving contains:
– Calories: 300
– Total Fat: 24g
– Saturated Fat: 10g
– Cholesterol: 75mg
– Sodium: 540mg
– Total Carbohydrate: 5g
– Dietary Fiber: 1g
– Total Sugars: 2g
– Protein: 14g
– This keto tuna casserole is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is low in carbs.
– It is made with healthy fats and protein, making it a great meal for weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
– The zucchini and yellow squash add extra nutrients and flavor to the dish while keeping it low carb and gluten-free.
– This casserole can be easily reheated and makes delicious leftovers for lunch the next day.