Easter Treats for Work or School: A Step-by-Step Recipe Guide
Easter is an excellent time to show appreciation and love to your colleagues or classmates. One way to do this is by bringing them Easter treats that they can enjoy. In this recipe guide, we will show you how to make two simple but delightful Easter treats that you can share with your work or school peers. Additionally, we will include helpful tips and ingredients that can make the preparation easy and seamless.
Easter Goodies: Chocolate Easter Nests
-200g Milk chocolate
-4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
-100g Rice Krispies
-1 pack of mini chocolate eggs
-12-cup muffin tray
-Muffin cup liners
1. Melt the chocolate using a microwave or a bowl over a pan of simmering water. If you’re using a microwave, heat for 10-15 seconds on medium heat and check to see if the chocolate has melted. If not, heat for another 10-15 seconds until the chocolate has completely melted.
2. Add the crunchy peanut butter to the melted chocolate and mix it well.
3. Gently fold in the Rice Krispies into the mixture, ensuring that they are fully coated.
4. Place the muffin liners into the muffin tray and spoon in the mixture until the liners are almost full.
5. Using the tip of the tablespoon or a finger, create a small well in the center of the mixture.
6. Place the mini chocolate eggs into the center of the mixture and press slightly until they are snugly fitted.
7. Leave the nests to cool and set for an hour in the fridge.
8. Remove the chilled chocolate nests from the muffin tray and serve.
Easter Goodies: Cute Carrot Treat Bags
-Orange tissue paper
-Green tissue paper
-Candy, jelly beans, or any other preferred sweet
1. Cut the orange tissue paper into a rectangular shape with a width of 10 inches and a length of 20 inches.
2. Take one end and fold it to the middle. Then, fold the other end to the middle.
3. Twist the bottom of the tissue paper.
4. Fill the carrot-shaped bag with candies or jelly beans.
5. Cut out a small piece of the green tissue paper.
6. Pinch the center of the green tissue paper piece and glue this to the top of the carrot.
7. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes.
8. Tie a ribbon or a string to the top of the carrot as a handle.
Free Easter Printables
With Easter around the corner, we have a free and easy way to share greetings with your loved ones. Print out the below free easter greetings with charming artwork, ready to sign and send to your loved ones:
1.Happy Easter with a collection of colorful easter eggs.
2.Happy Easter Bunny with a cute picture of a bunny carrying an Easter basket.
3.Springtime Greetings with watercolor flowers in pastel hues.
• Chocolate Easter Nests are easy to make and combine chocolate, peanut butter and Rice Krispies, needing 4 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter, mini chocolate eggs, 100g Rice Krispies, 200g Milk chocolate, muffin cup liners, and a muffin tray.
• Cute Carrot Treat Bags are a fun project that can be customized for any event or theme using simple ingredients like orange and green tissue paper, glue, candy or jelly beans, and ribbons.
• Free Easter Printables are available for those looking for a way to spread Easter cheer with printable cards that feature delightful artwork.