Snackstadion selber bauen – DIY Anleitung “Snack Bowl”
Are you ready to get creative and elevate your game day snack game? This DIY “Snack Bowl” is the perfect way to impress your friends and family with your crafty skills and delicious snacks. Let’s get started!
What you will need:
– Cardboard box (big enough to fit your snacks inside)
– Wrapping paper or tissue paper
– Assorted snacks (chips, pretzels, popcorn, candy, etc.)
– Toothpicks or skewers
– Mini football helmets (optional)
1. Begin by cutting off the top flaps of your cardboard box.
2. Using a ruler or measuring tape, make marks on each side of the box at the same height. This will ensure that your snack bowl is even on all sides.
3. Cut along the marks with your scissors, creating a rectangular shape at the top of the box.
4. Fold down the edges of the box to create a lip around the perimeter of the bowl. Secure the edges with tape.
5. Cover the entire bowl with wrapping paper or tissue paper. This will give your snack bowl a festive look and also make it easier to clean up any spills.
6. Fill your snack bowl with your chosen snacks. Arrange them in a fun and creative way, using toothpicks or skewers to add height and dimension.
7. If desired, add mini football helmets to the top of your snack bowl to really bring the game day theme to life.
8. Enjoy your delicious snacks in style as you cheer on your favorite team.
– Cut off the top flaps of the cardboard box.
– Make marks on each side of the box and cut along those marks to create a rectangular shape at the top of the box.
– Fold down the edges of the box to create a lip around the perimeter of the bowl.
– Cover the entire bowl with wrapping paper or tissue paper.
– Fill your snack bowl with your chosen assortment of snacks.
– Add toothpicks or skewers to add height and dimension to the snacks.
– Add mini football helmets to the top of the snack bowl for a fun game day touch.