Do you love meatloaf but dread the thought of dirtying up a bunch of dishes in the process? This recipe for meatloaf with sweet glaze is the perfect solution! Not only is it a one-dish wonder, but it also incorporates a few smart techniques to minimize the number of utensils you need to use.
– 1 lb. ground beef
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup ketchup
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 egg, lightly beaten
– 1/2 onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. black pepper
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup ketchup
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, milk, egg, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Use your hands to thoroughly mix everything together.
3. Transfer the meat mixture to a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Use your hands to pat it down into an even layer.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and ketchup. Pour the glaze over the top of the meatloaf, spreading it out evenly with a spoon.
5. Bake the meatloaf for 45-50 minutes, or until it is fully cooked through (the internal temperature should reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit).
6. Let the meatloaf rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
– This recipe for meatloaf with sweet glaze minimizes the number of dishes you need to use by using just a loaf pan and a mixing bowl.
– Use your hands to mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, milk, egg, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
– Spread the mixture in a loaf pan and top with a mixture of brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and ketchup.
– Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-50 minutes.
– Let the meatloaf rest before slicing and serving.