How to Make a Bunny Butt Cake
Looking for a fun and creative dessert for Easter or springtime gatherings? Look no further than this adorable Bunny Butt Cake! With a few simple ingredients and some basic decorating skills, you can create a cake that is sure to be the hoppiest treat at any celebration.
– 1 box white cake mix (plus the eggs, oil, and water called for on the box)
– 1 container vanilla frosting
– Pink food coloring
– Shredded coconut
– 2 mini marshmallows
– 2 chocolate chips
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions and bake in two 9-inch round cake pans. Let cool completely.
2. Cut one of the cakes in half and stack the halves on top of the whole cake, forming a “butt” shape. Use a serrated knife to gently round the edges of the cake to give it a more realistic shape.
3. Tint the frosting pink using the food coloring. Spread a layer of frosting over the cake, smoothing it out as best you can.
4. Press shredded coconut into the frosting all around the cake, creating a “furry” effect.
5. Cut two small circles from a mini marshmallow and place them near the top of the cake, slightly overlapping, to create the bunny’s tail.
6. Use the chocolate chips to make the bunny’s feet by pressing them into the bottom edge of the cake, spaced slightly apart.
7. Voila! Your Bunny Butt Cake is complete.
– Prepare and bake two cakes, then stack and shape them into a “butt” shape.
– Tint vanilla frosting pink and spread it over the cake, then cover with shredded coconut to create a “furry” effect.
– Use mini marshmallows for the bunny’s tail and chocolate chips for the feet.
Enjoy this cute and delicious Bunny Butt Cake at your next springtime celebration!